March 1, 2010

Stardoll Sends "Thanks!" + Freakshow Awards

... And I thank them back! :)

As you may know, I am a contributor of official version of the Magazine, but in Russia. And I've made a post about E, telling it was released, but on English. And I asked them to publish it in International Magazine. First, they refused, but in a few hours I got a message, saying (sorry, won't print screen, it's Russian anyways) that they actually will publish it in the magazine HERE and they... made me a SS for one more month. Ha. First time I got paid hehe :D Sadly, team hadn't got anything from SD, but there, sadlyyy was no way to. Anyways, Thank you, Stardoll!

Also, huge Thanks to everyone, who voted Eternity at "Freakshow Awards"! YAY we won yesterday! Victory's in the air, right? :)

Click to go to the Best Stardoll's Magazine and check new pages HERE
Thank you guys!!!

1 comment:

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Wow, I'm glad Stardoll credited you for Eternity, you deserve it!