January 31, 2010
How do you feel about that?
January 30, 2010
January 28, 2010
Today, Mary presented me the cover of the upcoming issue of Eternity Magazine. I gasped. When I talked about the last issue, I did talk about it as if it were "gold" - and I meant it. That's how I felt about it. And even though some people portrayed the shoot as trashy, I know that Mary had an artistic vision and not an abandoned one!
Now, once more - I will say that the upcoming issue of "E" is one-hundred times better than the Comeback Issue. It's not as provocative as most people thought the previous issue was. And it stuns me to see that in just little over month, Mary's graphics have improved.
Until next time, Tyler
January 27, 2010
Also, some good news about next issue and the trial workers coming soon!
Thank you again,we love you all - haters and fans! Both sides make Eternity bigger :)
Sincerely, Mary :)
January 26, 2010
I am here to stay, be loyal to the team - and, Mary.
Until next time, Tyler
January 24, 2010
January 22, 2010
You might think we're crazy, but haven't I promiced you we're going to be very fashion forward this time?
Beware of hotness splash! New design of the blog is your hint to the next issue :)
January 17, 2010
January 15, 2010
Due to many people are asking me if they can work for E I thought, "why not? give them a chance".
So, here it is - I am picking 4 trial members to the E team - exclusively, and only for this month. If think you can work without doing anything, or just be there to know E's inside secrets, then I should say you get nothing, cause trial members only get tasks, not get to know who even the CG is.
But if you're a good worker, giving the ideas and making tasks, then you have all the chances to leave in the team for good. When trial turns to permanent.
What can you do?
Well, go to comments under this post and write 5 ideas for the February issue connected with:
- fashion article (2)
- something brand new no one have done yet (1)
- articles not connected to fashion. (2)
- clothing idea (that's if you want)
Write your SD nickname then, and if you're picked then I orsomeone from the team will message you asap telling you're in!
By the way, you can't participate if you don't have Skype!
Some news around!
I've decided to find some active modelling agency to work with Eternity, and if you have one - you can give me a hint in my messages or GuestBook, or comments here.
Want to tell you what this agency I want to be like:
- Sure thing, it's status of the agency - I mean exclusivity, name and reputation.
- Number of beautiful and stylish models.
- Difference in races - there must be models from all over the worlk, not just Europe and USA (but them too!) . The same with skintones.
- Fashion Sense and Style of the Agency's owner - you represent what you have here.
- Activity o the agency.
- Would be great for owner to have Skype.
Why we search for one:
This isn't immediately or what, but I want to be safe with models here - when you have someone in your agency, you know something about her, right? If I am searching a model just surfing Stardoll - me and my Team waste a lot of time without any guaranty. Also, I am interested in showing new faces - and if they've entered the agency, means they are worth to be in the magazine!
For more news, just message me :)
January 12, 2010
January 11, 2010
We have a lot of advantages there- you can discuss everything, tell your opinion, ideas, and get little updates all the time through status thing!
Fan us here : ETERNITY Facebook
January 9, 2010
Anyways, about the February issue.
Some parts I can already reveal:
- As it was said on the Eternity Conference, we used to want having a lot of covergirls in Feb, but I doubt that will happen now. Thing is, we've changed the theme, to the way better one and Vanity Fair inspired one will be... later :) no information on which issue will it be, but.. the idea is made :)
- More Stardoll clothes.
- Very Fashion Forward. Let's talk Spring-Summer already! :)
So, all by now.
January 7, 2010
Mary is here, back to the internet scene. First of all - sorry I wasn't there, at Eternity Mag's release party - I had this lucky thing for my inet to turn off at 0:01am, 3d of January. But oh well, I went to my friend's house next day to upload the pictures.
Today, my brother finally set everything up and I got connected again. Went to my blogger, and saw the news on E. First, it was a positive opinion, it is just because I never read what Kasia said cause I thought it was random posts, and I wanted to see what's on with E. In a few minutes I've realized that wow - we caused so much drama for 2 days! I'd like to explain the nude shoot of Melanie Bookson on the cover, how she agreed and why we've done that.
1. It wasn't done without Melanie's permission. She agreed to be a CoverGirl.
2. Melanie wanted to be naked. She didn't want to wear fur, because she told it was "ghetto". It was nothing against nudity in the Skype chat, Mel liked it. Too bad the history is on my Mac. At first she disliked the fur idea, but Dora showed her naked Campbell in fur, and she agreed in a second. By the way, notice that her appereance in "D" magazine only in lingerie never caused so much drama, because Melanie agreed to be naked there too. So don't go telling that E is such a perv, using 15 year old girl.
3. In the interview, Lorie mentions that it is "faux fur", so stop the huge realfurcontroversy talk. And by the way - have you totally forgot we're on Stardoll and the fur was drawn by my hands?
4. I bet you've seen tons of people - your role models, celebrities and stuff - naked in shoots. Are you really offended? I mean, I don't even get it - you guys are what - ashamed of being human? You were born naked, not in Chanel dresses, so don't offend yourself. Or if you want so - go to shower and scream "OMG! I offend myself now!!!"
5. Melanie was never shown as a prostitute. Nudity is shown as Art in Eternity, because Fashion is Art and Eternity is Fashion. And by the way - go and take all the clothes from Mel's doll on SD right now. And you know what? You'l see more there, then on Eternity pages! :)
6. It is a virtual magazine.
I think I've explained everything normally. You just need to understand that no one fooled Melanie or something, she agreed herself. Just get over it. Oh no, don't get over it. "You're nothing until you are talked about", remember? :)
Also, I will fix some errors with the graphics, and Caroline's surname soon. It's just I had no internet.
Thank you for reading!
P.S. February issue spoiler is coming soon!
January 6, 2010
Hello everyone, Charlotte posting here, and it seems as though this is my first post!!
I just really wanted to talk about what has happened with things Mary not being online, opinions on the shoots and cover of Mel,
So, you all know that Mary has not been able to get online because of her internet going down – nothing she can help at all, we will just have to wait for her internet to be fixed. To the people that are saying all these things, about how Mel is not being portrayed as herself, I’d like to say that I think that magazines aren't really meant to represent the model, but as they are the magazines muse they should represent what the magazine wants them to since aren’t models meant to change for whatever product they are advertising? It’s sort of the same for this… just my opinion. I wasn't in the E chat when Mel was online with Mary and the other members of the team, so I don't even know the full extent of what was said or whatever, it wasn't anything bad and
I’d also like to comment on
That’s all I have to really say for now… x
January 5, 2010
First of all, Kasia - I do not own Eternity Magazine. Nor do I have an actual say as to what contents Mary puts inside of it. I give ideas, sure - but it definitely does not mean that Mary is going to use them. It was Mel's decision if she wanted to be portrayed this way or not. She knew how she would look on the cover and throughout the spread, could she not have said no to all of this?
Oh, and another thing. I did not neglect to noticed that Mary "forgot" to add my name to the "team members" section of the magazine! So therefor, would that even make me a staff member to begin with... ? For my appearance and reputation I have decided to quit my position here at Eternity Magazine. As if I was even apart of it, eh?