February 2, 2010

E Trial Post!

Hi Everybody!

I'm Hannah (iluvmumble333), and I am one of the E trial workers! I couldn't believe it when Charlotte told me that I was one of the winners. To be honest, when I first saw the post, and what other people had posted as ideas, I didn't think I stood a chance! That's why I'm extremely thrilled to be a part of such a fantastic magazine! It has already proved to be extremely difficult, but I love a challenge. I never knew it took so many people and so much time to put together the virtual masterpiece that we read on worldpress.com. It's insane! If everyone has been working as hard as me (which i'm 110% sure of), this issue is going to be the best ever! I can't wait for everyone to read it!

Last of all, I would like to say thanks to Charlotte for having to deal with all my questions and keeping me updated on everything i had to do. :) I'll never forget this experience, and I have no doubt in my mind that I will walk away knowing 5,000 more things than I started with.


I hope you are all as excited as I am!
-Hannah

3 comments:

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Haha I can tell you are definitely excited!

Christina Lake said...

You seem really sweet! :)
I hope you enjoy your time with Eternity.

Dawsyn(: said...

Congrats Hannah! Love you! :)